Plugins
block_topic_info_after not showing on mobile

I am trying to create a plugin which show content in the block_topic_info_after UI element, but i see this block is not displayed on mobile.
Is there a way to get it visible or linked on a mobile view ?

Cannot seem to find it in CSS

I am trying to create a plugin which show content in the block_topic_info_after UI element, but i see this block is not displayed on mobile. Is there a way to get it visible or linked on a mobile view ? Cannot seem to find it in CSS

Yes, that is because the view is slightly differently loaded in mobile.
Where exactly do you want to show the content ? Can you provide a screenshot ?

Yes, that is because the view is slightly differently loaded in mobile. Where exactly do you want to show the content ? Can you provide a screenshot ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

hi,
does noet really matter where to box is shown.
Is there perhaps a hook block before the first post of a thread, which is always shown?

Let me tell you what i want to achieve smile
I am building a forum plugin for a community is which every member of the community should "agree" on the initial topic of a category. (the so-called consent method of making agreements). currently we use facebook and use the "like" function for this, but since it does not have a categoryoverview topics are lost.

So if a topic should has a like function with insight of all users the "like"/agree it would be great smile

Any hints on how to get this working smile

hi, does noet really matter where to box is shown. Is there perhaps a hook block before the first post of a thread, which is always shown? Let me tell you what i want to achieve :) I am building a forum plugin for a community is which every member of the community should "agree" on the initial topic of a category. (the so-called consent method of making agreements). currently we use facebook and use the "like" function for this, but since it does not have a categoryoverview topics are lost. So if a topic should has a like function with insight of all users the "like"/agree it would be great :) Any hints on how to get this working :D
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft