Plugins
install not running

I am trying to create a plugin and created a 1.0.php in the install folder to create a database, but this database is not created.
Since i already activated the plugin before this install file was available i am wondering if the install php file will run each time i activate the plugin or only the first time.
And it is only run once (on inital activation) how can i get the install to run in a later stadium?

Any help appriciated smile

I am trying to create a plugin and created a 1.0.php in the install folder to create a database, but this database is not created. Since i already activated the plugin before this install file was available i am wondering if the install php file will run each time i activate the plugin or only the first time. And it is only run once (on inital activation) how can i get the install to run in a later stadium? Any help appriciated ]:)

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. You can try deleting the entry of your plugin created in codo_plugins table

Hi, Sorry for the late reply. You can try deleting the entry of your plugin created in codo_plugins table
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

i already renamed it to a new plugin, which did the tricks Thanx anyhow

i already renamed it to a new plugin, which did the tricks Thanx anyhow
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft