FreiChat related discussions
RE: Video Conferencing & Firefox

Dear Customer Service,

Thanks for the update on the awaited update release which you state is now due in January. However, could you let me know if the video conference (as is) actually works using Firefox web browser as I can not seem to get it to work? I know you stated originally that MS Edge is out of the question but correct me if I am wrong, I recall you mentioning it works on both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox!

If you could let me know that would be appreciated.

Thanks
Bamidele

Dear Customer Service, Thanks for the update on the awaited update release which you state is now due in January. However, could you let me know if the video conference (as is) actually works using Firefox web browser as I can not seem to get it to work? I know you stated originally that MS Edge is out of the question but correct me if I am wrong, I recall you mentioning it works on both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox! If you could let me know that would be appreciated. Thanks Bamidele

Hi

Yes it works with Firefox. Are you trying Firefox to Firefox/Chrome on same computer? Because Firefox doesn't support if it is tested on a single computer.

Hi Yes it works with Firefox. Are you trying Firefox to Firefox/Chrome on same computer? Because Firefox doesn't support if it is tested on a single computer.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft