General discussion
PHP errors after installation.

Getting error after installation.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Smarty_Internal_Undefined' not found in /opt/lampp/htdocs/topluluk/sys/Ext/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_extension_handler.php:164 Stack trace: #0 /opt/lampp/htdocs/topluluk/sys/Ext/Smarty/Smarty.class.php(992): Smarty_Internal_Extension_Handler->__get('loadPlugin') #1 /opt/lampp/htdocs/topluluk/sys/Ext/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(627): Smarty->loadPlugin('Smarty_Internal...') #2 /opt/lampp/htdocs/topluluk/sys/Ext/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_template_compiled.php(183): Smarty_Internal_Template->loadCompiler() #3 /opt/lampp/htdocs/topluluk/sys/Ext/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_template_compiled.php(141): Smarty_Template_Compiled->compileTemplateSource(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #4 /opt/lampp/htdocs/topluluk/sys/Ext/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_template_compiled.php(105): Smarty_Template_Compiled->process(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #5 /opt/lampp/htdocs/topluluk/sys/Ext/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(206): Smarty_Template_Compiled->render(Object(Sma in /opt/lampp/htdocs/topluluk/sys/Ext/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_extension_handler.php on line 164
Getting error after installation. ```` Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Smarty_Internal_Undefined' not found in /opt/lampp/htdocs/topluluk/sys/Ext/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_extension_handler.php:164 Stack trace: #0 /opt/lampp/htdocs/topluluk/sys/Ext/Smarty/Smarty.class.php(992): Smarty_Internal_Extension_Handler->__get('loadPlugin') #1 /opt/lampp/htdocs/topluluk/sys/Ext/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(627): Smarty->loadPlugin('Smarty_Internal...') #2 /opt/lampp/htdocs/topluluk/sys/Ext/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_template_compiled.php(183): Smarty_Internal_Template->loadCompiler() #3 /opt/lampp/htdocs/topluluk/sys/Ext/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_template_compiled.php(141): Smarty_Template_Compiled->compileTemplateSource(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #4 /opt/lampp/htdocs/topluluk/sys/Ext/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_template_compiled.php(105): Smarty_Template_Compiled->process(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #5 /opt/lampp/htdocs/topluluk/sys/Ext/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(206): Smarty_Template_Compiled->render(Object(Sma in /opt/lampp/htdocs/topluluk/sys/Ext/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_extension_handler.php on line 164 ````

Which version of PHP are you using ? It seems you are using an old version of PHP

Which version of PHP are you using ? It seems you are using an old version of PHP
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Hello, I have same error and I am using the latest version of PHP and MySQL.

I have 2 questions, is there any themes to choose, and if I buy for $49, you can install everything and setup on my server right? How long do you guys need to setup it?

Hello, I have same error and I am using the latest version of PHP and MySQL. I have 2 questions, is there any themes to choose, and if I buy for $49, you can install everything and setup on my server right? How long do you guys need to setup it?
edited Dec 5 at 3:38 pm

@gokilojajarian , can you try downloading and installing it again ?

I have 2 questions, is there any themes to choose, and if I buy for $49, you can install everything and setup on my server right? How long do you guys need to setup it?

Yes. We will install it for you. There are two themes to choose from. Due to a recent theme rewrite we had to disable some themes. But it is quite easy to customize as everything can be edited from a single central file.

@gokilojajarian , can you try downloading and installing it again ? >I have 2 questions, is there any themes to choose, and if I buy for $49, you can install everything and setup on my server right? How long do you guys need to setup it? Yes. We will install it for you. There are two themes to choose from. Due to a recent theme rewrite we had to disable some themes. But it is quite easy to customize as everything can be edited from a single central file.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

I'm so sorry, my mistake. The problem is solved. Also I added new translation file for Turkish Language on Github.

I'm so sorry, my mistake. The problem is solved. Also I added new translation file for Turkish Language on Github.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft