FreiChat related discussions
RE: Current State of Awaited Update for Video Conferencing?

Dear Customer Service,

As it is now December (the last indicated release period you mentioned sometime back) can we get an update on the expected "update" to the Video Chat application? Is it near ready yet and when do you expect to have the update available for us to download?

Finally I shall open a ticket as have not been able to ever get the video conference to work on the firefox browser so best I notify you of this.

Thanks
Bami

Dear Customer Service, As it is now December (the last indicated release period you mentioned sometime back) can we get an update on the expected "update" to the Video Chat application? Is it near ready yet and when do you expect to have the update available for us to download? Finally I shall open a ticket as have not been able to ever get the video conference to work on the firefox browser so best I notify you of this. Thanks Bami

Hi,

We have developed the video conference backend code but are redesigning the interface which is taking time.

We are planning a release December end but it might be pushed to January mid.

Hi, We have developed the video conference backend code but are redesigning the interface which is taking time. We are planning a release December end but it might be pushed to January mid.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft