General discussion
user abc already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

Hello,

i have php 5.6 project and mysql database used. previously we are useing the mysql_connect,mysql_sql we convert all these to mysqli_connect, mysqli->query().

on local environment this project works properly but if transfert the containts and database to share server it gives an error "user abc already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections."

please guide me how to resolve this issue.

Hello, i have php 5.6 project and mysql database used. previously we are useing the mysql_connect,mysql_sql we convert all these to mysqli_connect, mysqli->query(). on local environment this project works properly but if transfert the containts and database to share server it gives an error "user abc already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections." please guide me how to resolve this issue.

you need to tweak mysql configurations and increase the value of max_user_connections

you need to tweak mysql configurations and increase the value of max_user_connections
edited Dec 5 at 4:20 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft