FreiChat related discussions
RE: Incase the ticket emailing system is again playing up and you do not receive entries I am posting it here

Hi ,

Pardon the slight delayed feedback as very busy. The Chat on the video is now working after I inserted the missing code provided by you. thanks for that.

That said may I ask when are we expecting the "upgrade" you promised was in progress? Also I did ask in a separate ticket but how can I change/include my own audio clips as when you are sent a video request it is hardly audible or alerting (that is somehow it does not properly alert the end user that a request has been sent unless they are paying extra attention or expecting a request as the audio needs to stand out). If possible in your upgrade why not include a "Flashing/blinking" window as the chat window could blink.

Finally, when you have a lot of chats the chat window (the normal chat window I mean) gets cluttered and it is very hard to read the chat messages is there no way to increase the window size?

Thanks

Hi , Pardon the slight delayed feedback as very busy. The Chat on the video is now working after I inserted the missing code provided by you. thanks for that. That said may I ask when are we expecting the "upgrade" you promised was in progress? Also I did ask in a separate ticket but how can I change/include my own audio clips as when you are sent a video request it is hardly audible or alerting (that is somehow it does not properly alert the end user that a request has been sent unless they are paying extra attention or expecting a request as the audio needs to stand out). If possible in your upgrade why not include a "Flashing/blinking" window as the chat window could blink. Finally, when you have a lot of chats the chat window (the normal chat window I mean) gets cluttered and it is very hard to read the chat messages is there no way to increase the window size? Thanks

Hi,

That said may I ask when are we expecting the "upgrade" you promised was in progress?

It will take anywhere between one to two months

? Also I did ask in a separate ticket but how can I change/include my own audio clips as when you are sent a video request it is hardly audible or alerting

You need to replace the mp3 file in freichat/client/jquery/img

If possible in your upgrade why not include a "Flashing/blinking" window as the chat window could blink.

I think we already have that. Is it not working ? It will only blink if you are in a different tab though.

Finally, when you have a lot of chats the chat window (the normal chat window I mean) gets cluttered and it is very hard to read the chat messages is there no way to increase the window size?

Yes, you can. You have to change the max-height property in class .chatboxcontent in
freichat/client/themes/basic/styles.css
Let me know if you need further help in this

Hi, >That said may I ask when are we expecting the "upgrade" you promised was in progress? It will take anywhere between one to two months >? Also I did ask in a separate ticket but how can I change/include my own audio clips as when you are sent a video request it is hardly audible or alerting You need to replace the mp3 file in freichat/client/jquery/img >If possible in your upgrade why not include a "Flashing/blinking" window as the chat window could blink. I think we already have that. Is it not working ? It will only blink if you are in a different tab though. >Finally, when you have a lot of chats the chat window (the normal chat window I mean) gets cluttered and it is very hard to read the chat messages is there no way to increase the window size? Yes, you can. You have to change the max-height property in class .chatboxcontent in freichat/client/themes/basic/styles.css Let me know if you need further help in this
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft