Codoforum related discussions
Delete Button is not working

It's on my web hosting.
I clicked on delete button. (I has already granted all permissions).
But it's not responding and not showing any info messages. I deleted some topic here https://codologic.com/forum/ and are working properly. Is there something I have to configure or missing something? Please help @admin.
5b99c92d2e877

It's on my web hosting. I clicked on delete button. (I has already granted all permissions). But it's not responding and not showing any info messages. I deleted some topic here https://codologic.com/forum/ and are working properly. Is there something I have to configure or missing something? Please help @admin. ![5b99c92d2e877](serve/attachment&path=5b99c92d2e877)
edited Sep 13 at 3:38 am

Hi,

Can you try deleting a topic again? This time make sure you keep your browser console (f12 on chrome) open and see if you get any errors when you click the delete button.

Hi, Can you try deleting a topic again? This time make sure you keep your browser console (f12 on chrome) open and see if you get any errors when you click the delete button.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Here is my screenshot.
5b9b0db53d95d

Here is my screenshot. ![5b9b0db53d95d](serve/attachment&path=5b9b0db53d95d)

Hi,

That didn't help much. Can you give us your forum url with a test account?

Hi, That didn't help much. Can you give us your forum url with a test account?

The javascript is not loading. Can you first try upgrading the forum to v4.4 ?

The javascript is not loading. Can you first try upgrading the forum to v4.4 ?

I am using v4.4
codoforum.v.4.4.zip
I test it in xampp server and same problem is occurring.

I am using v4.4 `codoforum.v.4.4.zip` I test it in xampp server and same problem is occurring.
edited Sep 15 at 4:49 pm

Same happens here. Codoforum v4.4 on Linux CentOS 7. popper.min.js.map is missing

5b9e55449509f

Same happens here. Codoforum v4.4 on Linux CentOS 7. popper.min.js.map is missing ![5b9e55449509f](serve/attachment&path=5b9e55449509f)

I can confirm that in v4.4 with Chrome 68.0.3440.106 , the "Delete" do not work.

It seems that the jquery hooks are not working:

$that.parent().on('click', '.codo_modal_delete_topic_cancel', function () {}
$that.parent().on('click', '.codo_posts_topic_delete', function (e) {}
$that.parent().on('click', '.codo_modal_delete_topic_submit', function () {}

br

I can confirm that in v4.4 with Chrome 68.0.3440.106 , the "Delete" do not work. It seems that the jquery hooks are not working: ```` $that.parent().on('click', '.codo_modal_delete_topic_cancel', function () {} $that.parent().on('click', '.codo_posts_topic_delete', function (e) {} $that.parent().on('click', '.codo_modal_delete_topic_submit', function () {} ```` br

I think v4.4 needs bug fix.
Now I'm using v4.3 and everything is going ok.

I think v4.4 needs bug fix. Now I'm using v4.3 and everything is going ok.

Yes, thank you for noticing that. We will release a patch 4.4.1 addressing few other things along with this bug fix in a day or two.

Yes, thank you for noticing that. We will release a patch 4.4.1 addressing few other things along with this bug fix in a day or two.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft