FreiChat related discussions
Trouble Tickets Does i t work

Hi there,

Does anyone respond to trouble tickets as I have two tickets and not one has been attended to yet for over two weeks? Issues all relate to the business version of Freichat as the "Chat feature is NOT WORKING and the video needs a more user friendly way of alerting the users that a video has started as when you generate a REQUEST the link takes a long time to show on the other end (Even when both users are in the same country [Europe]) so you end up having both users frantically sending requests at random.

Also in the ticket you requested for information and when I gave you what you requested it was not even looked used.

Finally, I know you mentioned an "update" is due for the Freichat/Video would you know when you are expecting to release that update?

Thanks

Hi there, Does anyone respond to trouble tickets as I have two tickets and not one has been attended to yet for over two weeks? Issues all relate to the business version of Freichat as the "Chat feature is NOT WORKING and the video needs a more user friendly way of alerting the users that a video has started as when you generate a REQUEST the link takes a long time to show on the other end (Even when both users are in the same country [Europe]) so you end up having both users frantically sending requests at random. Also in the ticket you requested for information and when I gave you what you requested it was not even looked used. Finally, I know you mentioned an "update" is due for the Freichat/Video would you know when you are expecting to release that update? Thanks

Hi,

We are sorry for the delay. It seems some bug with our ticket notification system.

We will have a look at it.

The freichat video update might take 1-2 months.

Hi, We are sorry for the delay. It seems some bug with our ticket notification system. We will have a look at it. The freichat video update might take 1-2 months.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft