FreiChat related discussions
Freichat does not load a user list

Hello Community

Please excuse my bad english! I have a problem with my freichattool!! and hope you can give me a tip.
after moving to my website www.linuxfans-bernau.de on my synology nas the user list will no longer be loaded.
although they are taken back in the backend and displayed with their ID. It will look like that.
5b6c21d7805af

on the original page at strato, where the page is still working without problems. as can be seen in the other picture.

5b6c228448475

Please help!! also in german language, please

**Hello Community** Please excuse my bad english! I have a problem with my freichattool!! and hope you can give me a tip. after moving to my website www.linuxfans-bernau.de on my synology nas the user list will no longer be loaded. although they are taken back in the backend and displayed with their ID. It will look like that. ![5b6c21d7805af](serve/attachment&path=5b6c21d7805af) on the original page at strato, where the page is still working without problems. as can be seen in the other picture. ![5b6c228448475](serve/attachment&path=5b6c228448475) Please help!! also in german language, please

Hi,

You will have to reinstall freichat, just moving the folder won't do since the database details will be different.

Hi, You will have to reinstall freichat, just moving the folder won't do since the database details will be different.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

hello admin, thanks for your quick response. I have already re-installed the full on the new server ... unfortunately no change.

hello admin, thanks for your quick response. I have already re-installed the full on the new server ... unfortunately no change.

Hi,

To debug the problem can you give me the link to the specific page where it's not loading ?

It seems to be a jquery conflict issue, you can try replacing the following line in hardcode.php

$force_load_jquery = 'NO';

with

$force_load_jquery = 'YES';
Hi, To debug the problem can you give me the link to the specific page where it's not loading ? It seems to be a jquery conflict issue, you can try replacing the following line in hardcode.php ``` $force_load_jquery = 'NO'; ``` with ``` $force_load_jquery = 'YES'; ```

hello admin, thanks for the tip. The change in the hardcore.php I tried immediately. unfortunately no change. I then have the option back to "no".

Here is the link to the page where Freichat works. https://linuxfans-bernau.de

and here is the link where there are problems: http://boxer0904.zapto.org/linuxfans

hello admin, thanks for the tip. The change in the hardcore.php I tried immediately. unfortunately no change. I then have the option back to "no". Here is the link to the page where Freichat works. https://linuxfans-bernau.de and here is the link where there are problems: http://boxer0904.zapto.org/linuxfans

We had a look at the website. The requests to freichat are giving 500 errors.

Can you check your PHP error logs for any errors related to freichat ?

You can also try enabling PHP debug in freichat backend -> Additional.
When you enable this a file named freix.log will be created in freichat directory.
Paste the contents of the file here.

We had a look at the website. The requests to freichat are giving 500 errors. Can you check your PHP error logs for any errors related to freichat ? You can also try enabling PHP debug in freichat backend -> Additional. When you enable this a file named freix.log will be created in freichat directory. Paste the contents of the file here.

Hello admin thanks for your effort. I switched on the debug mode. The file was created but does not mean freix.log but freixlog.log
is the defiance right?
here the content:

August 12, 2018, 7:05 pm: main.php loaded

August 12, 2018, 7:05 pm: Inserted the user with the following data :: Username = Gäste-bmye And ID = 1534547227 Default status = Ich bin erreichbar

Hello admin thanks for your effort. I switched on the debug mode. The file was created but does not mean freix.log but freixlog.log is the defiance right? here the content: August 12, 2018, 7:05 pm: main.php loaded August 12, 2018, 7:05 pm: Inserted the user with the following data :: Username = Gäste-bmye And ID = 1534547227 Default status = Ich bin erreichbar

Yes, that's right. Its freixlog.log

According to the logs, it seems to be working fine.

Did you check the PHP errors in server error logs ?

Without that, it will be difficult to point out the error.
Is it possible for you to give us FTP access ?

Yes, that's right. Its freixlog.log According to the logs, it seems to be working fine. Did you check the PHP errors in server error logs ? Without that, it will be difficult to point out the error. Is it possible for you to give us FTP access ?
edited Aug 13 at 2:52 pm

I can give you a ftp access. In what way should I send you the access data? Everyone can see him here in the forum

I send you a private message. OK?

I can give you a ftp access. In what way should I send you the access data? Everyone can see him here in the forum **I send you a private message. OK?**
edited Aug 13 at 8:15 pm

Hi,

You can just email it to admin[@]codologic.com

Please mention a link to this topic.

Hi, You can just email it to admin[@]codologic.com Please mention a link to this topic.

hello admin, did that work with ftp access?
were you able to spot a mistake?
i would find it a shame if i could no longer use your tool.
please contact me again

hello admin, did that work with ftp access? were you able to spot a mistake? i would find it a shame if i could no longer use your tool. please contact me again

Hi,

Sorry but we still did not receive any email from you. Can you try sending it again ?

Make sure to include a link to this topic.

Hi, Sorry but we still did not receive any email from you. Can you try sending it again ? Make sure to include a link to this topic.

hi admin,

i have sent you an email with the ftp access data to. admin@codologic.com. in this is also a link to the forumtopic.
i hope the mail has arrived.

best regards
mintuser

hi admin, i have sent you an email with the ftp access data to. admin@codologic.com. in this is also a link to the forumtopic. i hope the mail has arrived. best regards mintuser

hello admin, sorry friends, did you get my email with the ftp access data for you?
It would be really good if you could help me with my problem.
the chat is the only thing that doesn't work on my website. i don't want to find an alternative.
please take on my problem again.

thank you mintuser

hello admin, sorry friends, did you get my email with the ftp access data for you? It would be really good if you could help me with my problem. the chat is the only thing that doesn't work on my website. i don't want to find an alternative. please take on my problem again. thank you mintuser

Sorry, but no.

Are you sending it from mintuser@ausbarnim.de or some other email address ?

We will send an email to above address, try replying there.

I am sorry this is over two weeks now but we really didn't get any emails from you.

Sorry, but no. Are you sending it from mintuser@ausbarnim.de or some other email address ? We will send an email to above address, try replying there. I am sorry this is over two weeks now but we really didn't get any emails from you.

hi admin, I sent you the email with the ftp access again. please check admin@codologic.com

my address is mintuser@ausbarnim.de

hi admin, I sent you the email with the ftp access again. please check admin@codologic.com my address is mintuser@ausbarnim.de

hi admin,

thank you so much for your help. honestly, i'm a little unsure what to do now.
by CBE, you mean the Community Builder?
I didn't install it on strato's original version either. but the chat works.

I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me if and what I need to change. or can I just leave it like this?

greetings mintuser

hi admin, thank you so much for your help. honestly, i'm a little unsure what to do now. by CBE, you mean the Community Builder? I didn't install it on strato's original version either. but the chat works. I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me if and what I need to change. or can I just leave it like this? greetings mintuser

The thing is, while installing, the integration driver was selected as CBE and it was present in the old site so it worked. I mean if not the plugin at least the tables existed in the database. The new one didn't.

If you are not using any specific Joomla plugins like JomSocial/Kunena and you dont want to integrate with them, then you can leave it as it is.

The thing is, while installing, the integration driver was selected as CBE and it was present in the old site so it worked. I mean if not the plugin at least the tables existed in the database. The new one didn't. If you are not using any specific Joomla plugins like JomSocial/Kunena and you dont want to integrate with them, then you can leave it as it is.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft