FreiChat related discussions
how to integrate the downloaded "MOd_FREICHAT_V7.ZIP"

Sorry does anyone know how to integrate the downloaded "MOd_FREICHAT_V7.ZIP" to my Joomla site?? any help will be appreciated.
I already done the installation just the downloaded zip after installation thats been a little twisted.

Sorry does anyone know how to integrate the downloaded "MOd_FREICHAT_V7.ZIP" to my Joomla site?? any help will be appreciated. I already done the installation just the downloaded zip after installation thats been a little twisted.
I need Answers You join me on my site and see how well it works http://www.wapforumz.nazuka.net

You need to install in using Joomla extension manager

You need to install in using Joomla extension manager
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Here is what i did..
1. Installed it using Extension Manager and it came with an error saying cant find "xml file"
2. I unzipped and put "mod_freichatx" in tmp folder


www.mysite.com/joomla/tmp
then tried to install it with Extension Manager, using the directory option.
It Installed but there was no module.
Please reply quick its urgent.
Here is what i did.. 1. Installed it using Extension Manager and it came with an error saying cant find "xml file" 2. I unzipped and put "mod_freichatx" in tmp folder <blockquote>www.mysite.com/joomla/tmp</blockquote> then tried to install it with Extension Manager, using the directory option. It Installed but there was no module. Please reply quick its urgent.
I need Answers You join me on my site and see how well it works http://www.wapforumz.nazuka.net

I checked the source page and this is what i got, apparently i found Freichat

<base href="http://wapforumz.nazuka.net/wap/"><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="generator" content="Joomla! - Open Source Content Management"><title>Home</title><link href="http://wapforumz.nazuka.net/wap/?view=featured" rel="canonical"><link href="/wap/index.php?format=feed&type=rss" rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="RSS 2.0"><link href="/wap/index.php?format=feed&type=atom" rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="Atom 1.0"><link rel="stylesheet" href="/wap/media/com_finder/css/finder.css" type="text/css"><link rel="stylesheet" href="http://wapforumz.nazuka.net/wap/freichat/client/jquery/freichat_themes/freichatcss.php" type="text/css"><script src="/wap/media/system/js/mootools-core.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="/wap/media/system/js/core.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="/wap/media/system/js/mootools-more.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="/wap/media/com_finder/js/autocompleter.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="/wap/media/jui/js/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="/wap/media/jui/js/jquery-noconflict.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="/wap/media/jui/js/bootstrap.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="http://wapforumz.nazuka.net/wap/freichat/client/main.php?id=6oot3n7jbv44fo0ksac12l0q40&xhash=042ab936c0e26f028f0350fb5ef1c77a" type="text/javascript"></script><script type="text/javascript"></script>

I checked the source page and this is what i got, apparently i found Freichat &amp;lt;code&amp;gt;&amp;lt;base href=&quot;http://wapforumz.nazuka.net/wap/&quot; /&amp;gt; &amp;lt;meta http-equiv=&quot;content-type&quot; content=&quot;text/html; charset=utf-8&quot; /&amp;gt; &amp;lt;meta name=&quot;generator&quot; content=&quot;Joomla! - Open Source Content Management&quot; /&amp;gt; &amp;lt;title&amp;gt;Home&amp;lt;/title&amp;gt; &amp;lt;link href=&quot;http://wapforumz.nazuka.net/wap/?view=featured&quot; rel=&quot;canonical&quot; /&amp;gt; &amp;lt;link href=&quot;/wap/index.php?format=feed&amp;amp;type=rss&quot; rel=&quot;alternate&quot; type=&quot;application/rss+xml&quot; title=&quot;RSS 2.0&quot; /&amp;gt; &amp;lt;link href=&quot;/wap/index.php?format=feed&amp;amp;type=atom&quot; rel=&quot;alternate&quot; type=&quot;application/atom+xml&quot; title=&quot;Atom 1.0&quot; /&amp;gt; &amp;lt;link rel=&quot;stylesheet&quot; href=&quot;/wap/media/com_finder/css/finder.css&quot; type=&quot;text/css&quot; /&amp;gt; &amp;lt;link rel=&quot;stylesheet&quot; href=&quot;http://wapforumz.nazuka.net/wap/freichat/client/jquery/freichat_themes/freichatcss.php&quot; type=&quot;text/css&quot; /&amp;gt; &amp;lt;script src=&quot;/wap/media/system/js/mootools-core.js&quot; type=&quot;text/javascript&quot;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/script&amp;gt; &amp;lt;script src=&quot;/wap/media/system/js/core.js&quot; type=&quot;text/javascript&quot;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/script&amp;gt; &amp;lt;script src=&quot;/wap/media/system/js/mootools-more.js&quot; type=&quot;text/javascript&quot;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/script&amp;gt; &amp;lt;script src=&quot;/wap/media/com_finder/js/autocompleter.js&quot; type=&quot;text/javascript&quot;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/script&amp;gt; &amp;lt;script src=&quot;/wap/media/jui/js/jquery.min.js&quot; type=&quot;text/javascript&quot;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/script&amp;gt; &amp;lt;script src=&quot;/wap/media/jui/js/jquery-noconflict.js&quot; type=&quot;text/javascript&quot;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/script&amp;gt; &amp;lt;script src=&quot;/wap/media/jui/js/bootstrap.min.js&quot; type=&quot;text/javascript&quot;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/script&amp;gt; &amp;lt;script src=&quot;http://wapforumz.nazuka.net/wap/freichat/client/main.php?id=6oot3n7jbv44fo0ksac12l0q40&amp;xhash=042ab936c0e26f028f0350fb5ef1c77a&quot; type=&quot;text/javascript&quot;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/script&amp;gt; &amp;lt;script type=&quot;text/javascript&quot;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/code&amp;gt;
I need Answers You join me on my site and see how well it works http://www.wapforumz.nazuka.net

I checked my phpmyadmin and i found freichat tables take a look. so what might be the problem??

I checked my phpmyadmin and i found freichat tables take a look. so what might be the problem??
I need Answers You join me on my site and see how well it works http://www.wapforumz.nazuka.net

Can you send us two test account details for your website using the Contact us form ?

Can you send us two test account details for your website using the Contact us form ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

I HAD SENT THAT YESTERDAY KINDLY CHECK YOUR MAIL PLEASE

I HAD SENT THAT YESTERDAY KINDLY CHECK YOUR MAIL PLEASE
I need Answers You join me on my site and see how well it works http://www.wapforumz.nazuka.net
424
6
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft