Hi, have downloaded your free version and are considering upgrading to the platinum version,
I need it so the registered users can only see a specific user group in the whos online menu,
I have pretty much achieved this via 'Who should be on the online users list' in the backend however the issue is now the specific user group cannot see the registered users.
Basically I need it so the registered user can only see and messages this specific user group but the specific user group can see everyone and message everyone.
I need the above for client privacy reasons.
Please advise if this is possible.
Hi, have downloaded your free version and are considering upgrading to the platinum version,
I need it so the registered users can only see a specific user group in the whos online menu,
I have pretty much achieved this via 'Who should be on the online users list' in the backend however the issue is now the specific user group cannot see the registered users.
Basically I need it so the registered user can only see and messages this specific user group but the specific user group can see everyone and message everyone.
I need the above for client privacy reasons.
Please advise if this is possible.