I initially installed Freichat locally to test and it installed perfectly. So then I installed it on our internal server to use with on of our applications. The chat message window shows up however it does not show the logged in user's name instead it shows as guest. It is passing the userid to freichat/main.php
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascipt" src="freichat/client/main.php?id=1&xhash=fd8f364391f8f26eec108dc97076a773">
</script><link rel="stylesheet" href="freichat/client/jquery/freichat_themes/freichatcss.php" type="text/css">But once it gets there it just goes to 0 and guest:
// GEN => GENERAL CONFIGURATION
GEN : {
is_guest : '0',//
url:'https://stg-testcase.flex125.com/freichat/',
ses_status:'1',//
reidfrom:'1385612634',//
getid:'1',
fromname:'Guest-9ub',
custom_mesg:Get_Cookie('frei_custom_mesg'),
time:Get_Cookie('frei_time'),
fromid:'1385612634',
referer:window.location.href,
rtl:'',
content_height:'200px',
user_defined_chatbox_content_status:'false',
BOOT:'yes',
force_load_jquery: 'NO',
custom_error_handling: 'YES'
},I have verified that it is calling the correct fields in the database to get the username. As I mentioned, this is working fine on my local wamp but not on the server. This is an internal server so I am unable to send any links. Also, on the admin page, the Moderation Page only has the side menu and your logo at the top. The rest of the page is blank. On my local version it has the table with the list of users, number of messages etc. I did a reinstall to see if any of this would be corrected and it didn't help.
I initially installed Freichat locally to test and it installed perfectly. So then I installed it on our internal server to use with on of our applications. The chat message window shows up however it does not show the logged in user's name instead it shows as guest. It is passing the userid to freichat/main.php
&lt;code&gt;
&lt;script type="text/javascript" language="javascipt" src="freichat/client/main.php?id=1&xhash=fd8f364391f8f26eec108dc97076a773"&gt;
&lt;/script&gt;
&lt;link rel="stylesheet" href="freichat/client/jquery/freichat_themes/freichatcss.php" type="text/css"&gt;
&lt;/code&gt;
But once it gets there it just goes to 0 and guest:
&lt;code&gt;
// GEN =&gt; GENERAL CONFIGURATION
GEN : {
is_guest : '0',//
url:'https://stg-testcase.flex125.com/freichat/',
ses_status:'1',//
reidfrom:'1385612634',//
getid:'1',
fromname:'Guest-9ub',
custom_mesg:Get_Cookie('frei_custom_mesg'),
time:Get_Cookie('frei_time'),
fromid:'1385612634',
referer:window.location.href,
rtl:'',
content_height:'200px',
user_defined_chatbox_content_status:'false',
BOOT:'yes',
force_load_jquery: 'NO',
custom_error_handling: 'YES'
},
&lt;/code&gt;
I have verified that it is calling the correct fields in the database to get the username. As I mentioned, this is working fine on my local wamp but not on the server. This is an internal server so I am unable to send any links. Also, on the admin page, the Moderation Page only has the side menu and your logo at the top. The rest of the page is blank. On my local version it has the table with the list of users, number of messages etc. I did a reinstall to see if any of this would be corrected and it didn't help.