FreiChat related discussions
I can't use mobile chat

I have upgraded freichat to corporate version. But i cannot use mobile chat. I have tried adress forum/freichat/client/main.php. The result is blank page.

My sistem is smf and with mod freichat integration and i have tried mobile chat with galaxy s3. My forum site and frei chat is working ok.

Please help

I have upgraded freichat to corporate version. But i cannot use mobile chat. I have tried adress forum/freichat/client/main.php. The result is blank page. My sistem is smf and with mod freichat integration and i have tried mobile chat with galaxy s3. My forum site and frei chat is working ok. Please help

Please login to your site using a mobile, you should then see a small block at the bottom right .
When you click on it the mobile chat will be opened.

Please login to your site using a mobile, you should then see a small block at the bottom right . When you click on it the mobile chat will be opened.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
97
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft