FreiChat related discussions
can't delete Fun Talk room

Hey all,

I just installed Freichat (paid version) on joomla 3.1 and I have a couple troubles :

-If I change something (whatever) with Theme Magic, the chat goes totally wrong. I created a new theme, edited it to change just a title color or a background color, saved and set it as default, and then on the frontend I get all the windows stacked up in the bottom left with no real styling. (check http://blog.ekinoxe.org)

-I read another post about someone being unable to delete the first room. I understood it's meant to be this way so at least a room is present. My problem is that if I edit that room to rename it, it gets renamed but then I can't enter it anymore from the frontend.

Thanks for your help

**edit** I found out why my Fun Talk room got stuck. If you rename into something with an "apostrophe" (hope it's the right name in english, i mean this sign : ' ) you can't enter the room anymore. Try to rename one into "L'entrée" for example.

Hey all, I just installed Freichat (paid version) on joomla 3.1 and I have a couple troubles : -If I change something (whatever) with Theme Magic, the chat goes totally wrong. I created a new theme, edited it to change just a title color or a background color, saved and set it as default, and then on the frontend I get all the windows stacked up in the bottom left with no real styling. (check http://blog.ekinoxe.org) -I read another post about someone being unable to delete the first room. I understood it's meant to be this way so at least a room is present. My problem is that if I edit that room to rename it, it gets renamed but then I can't enter it anymore from the frontend. Thanks for your help **edit** I found out why my Fun Talk room got stuck. If you rename into something with an "apostrophe" (hope it's the right name in english, i mean this sign : ' ) you can't enter the room anymore. Try to rename one into "L'entrée" for example.
**edit** I found out why my Fun Talk room got stuck. If you rename into something with an "apostrophe" (hope it's the right name in english, i mean this sign : ' ) you can't enter the room anymore. Try to rename one into "L'entrée" for example.

Thanks, we will fix this bug in the next version .

-If I change something (whatever) with Theme Magic, the chat goes totally wrong. I created a new theme, edited it to change just a title color or a background color, saved and set it as default, and then on the frontend I get all the windows stacked up in the bottom left with no real styling. (check http://blog.ekinoxe.org)


Are you still facing this problem ?
<em>**edit** I found out why my Fun Talk room got stuck. If you rename into something with an "apostrophe" (hope it's the right name in english, i mean this sign : ' ) you can't enter the room anymore. Try to rename one into "L'entrée" for example.</em> Thanks, we will fix this bug in the next version . <em>-If I change something (whatever) with Theme Magic, the chat goes totally wrong. I created a new theme, edited it to change just a title color or a background color, saved and set it as default, and then on the frontend I get all the windows stacked up in the bottom left with no real styling. (check http://blog.ekinoxe.org) </em> Are you still facing this problem ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
86
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft