FreiChat related discussions
SMF - FreiChat Installed fine but not working

Hello. I currently have shoutbox running as a chat on my SMF forum. I wanted to try out FreiChat. I unzipped it and uploaded all directories and files to my server. I navigated to the freichat installation page on my site and went through the install process. I can log in just fine to the adminster panel. It even tells me that users are logged in and other information. However on my forum, I cannot see any sort of freichat or anything different. I then installed the mod onto the SMF forum, it also told me that the install was successful, but I cant see anything different.

When I click on configuration in freichat I get the following error.

array(3) { ["freiload"]=> string(23) "chatrooms/configuration" ["__cfduid"]=> string(46)

When I click on create a chatroom I get

array(3) { ["freiload"]=> string(19) "chatrooms/chatrooms" ["__cfduid"]=> string(46)

(I have removed the PHP session and other string information from this post)


Hello. I currently have shoutbox running as a chat on my SMF forum. I wanted to try out FreiChat. I unzipped it and uploaded all directories and files to my server. I navigated to the freichat installation page on my site and went through the install process. I can log in just fine to the adminster panel. It even tells me that users are logged in and other information. However on my forum, I cannot see any sort of freichat or anything different. I then installed the mod onto the SMF forum, it also told me that the install was successful, but I cant see anything different. When I click on configuration in freichat I get the following error. array(3) { ["freiload"]=> string(23) "chatrooms/configuration" ["__cfduid"]=> string(46) When I click on create a chatroom I get array(3) { ["freiload"]=> string(19) "chatrooms/chatrooms" ["__cfduid"]=> string(46) (I have removed the PHP session and other string information from this post)

Upon further investigation using chrome, 3 Error messages are generated.. Which says Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token

Upon further investigation using chrome, 3 Error messages are generated.. Which says Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <

var div=$jn("#"+ ele_id);if(FreiChat.jscrollers.indexOf(ele_id)!=-1){div.nanoScroller().nanoScroller({scroll:'bottom'});}};
Warning:require(../administrator/admin_files/theme_maker/lib/colorpicker/js/colorpicker.min.js)[function.require]:failed to open stream:No such file or directory in/home/content/t/o/p/toph0471/html/forum/freichat/client/main.phpon line299

Fatal error:require()[function.require]:Failed opening required'../administrator/admin_files/theme_maker/lib/colorpicker/js/colorpicker.min.js'(include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php')in/home/content/t/o/p/toph0471/html/forum/freichat/client/main.phpon line299

var div=$jn("#"+ ele_id);if(FreiChat.jscrollers.indexOf(ele_id)!=-1){div.nanoScroller().nanoScroller({scroll:'bottom'});}};<br/><b>Warning</b>:require(../administrator/admin_files/theme_maker/lib/colorpicker/js/colorpicker.min.js)[<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]:failed to open stream:No such file or directory in<b>/home/content/t/o/p/toph0471/html/forum/freichat/client/main.php</b>on line<b>299</b><br/><br/><b>Fatal error</b>:require()[<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]:Failed opening required'../administrator/admin_files/theme_maker/lib/colorpicker/js/colorpicker.min.js'(include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php')in<b>/home/content/t/o/p/toph0471/html/forum/freichat/client/main.php</b>on line<b>299</b><br/>

Have you renamed the freichat folder or changed its location after installation ?

Have you renamed the freichat folder or changed its location after installation ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
158
3
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft