FreiChat related discussions
banned User

when a user is banned, he still can upload posts in the chat. Only after the user has refreshed the website, banning works.

When i look at the Database frei_banned_users, i see the banned users correctly.

I´ve tested the process in joomla as well as in a custom installation. (I use V. 9.4)

Banned user shouldn´t be able to post. How can I fix this problem?

when a user is banned, he still can upload posts in the chat. Only after the user has refreshed the website, banning works. When i look at the Database frei_banned_users, i see the banned users correctly. I´ve tested the process in joomla as well as in a custom installation. (I use V. 9.4) Banned user shouldn´t be able to post. How can I fix this problem?

We will be fixing this issue in the next version .

How can I fix this problem?

You will need to do many tweaks if you want to do it yourself .

We will be fixing this issue in the next version . <em> How can I fix this problem?</em> You will need to do many tweaks if you want to do it yourself .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
72
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft