FreiChat related discussions
error en la nueva instalación v9.4

hola compañeros tengo un error en la nueva instalacion de freichat no me deja ingresar a la pagina no se a que puede ser debido espero que me sepan dar soporte ya que quisiera probarlo y así ver si compro la versión completa

mi foro es www.xda-developers.es

hola compañeros tengo un error en la nueva instalacion de freichat no me deja ingresar a la pagina no se a que puede ser debido espero que me sepan dar soporte ya que quisiera probarlo y así ver si compro la versión completa mi foro es www.xda-developers.es

Please use english . Are you getting any errors ?

Please use english . Are you getting any errors ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

I have the following error to me with the version 8.6.1 not working properly I worry what happens is that with version 9.4 gives me the following error and the installation from scratch do not know why I get this and I just about this version of freichat

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, support@one.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I have the following error to me with the version 8.6.1 not working properly I worry what happens is that with version 9.4 gives me the following error and the installation from scratch do not know why I get this and I just about this version of freichat Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, support@one.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
119
2
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft