FreiChat related discussions
Freichat not showing up using Safari on iPAD

Hi there,
The chat window and chat rooms tag are not showing on the webpage when browsing from SAFARI on iPAD device.
Is that a known issue?
It will load if I switch to Chrome on the device, however, the user is not seen online after a little while by the other chat users being online.
Please advise!
thanks, E

Hi there, The chat window and chat rooms tag are not showing on the webpage when browsing from SAFARI on iPAD device. Is that a known issue? It will load if I switch to Chrome on the device, however, the user is not seen online after a little while by the other chat users being online. Please advise! thanks, E

Do you face the same issues in the demo website : http://codologic.com/demo

Do you face the same issues in the demo website : http://codologic.com/demo
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Hi,
Indeed yes I have the same issue on the CODOLOGIC demo website from the iPAD (iOS 7.0.3) and safari browser.
Thanks for follow up.
E

Hi, Indeed yes I have the same issue on the CODOLOGIC demo website from the iPAD (iOS 7.0.3) and safari browser. Thanks for follow up. E
87
2
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft