Hi,
I'm having trouble installing Freichat with Joomla 3.0
I downloaded the FreiChat.V.9.3.zip file, extracted, uploaded, then accessed http://your_website.com/freichat/installation/index.php as per instructions in the General installation guide.
I get the following:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, support@your_host.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache/1.3.33 (Debian GNU/Linux webspace) Server at your_website.com Port 80
I read through the forums and found that I had to change permissions on all files and folders below the freichat folder to 755. Did that, no change.
Also found a reference to PDO.
Made sure the following were enabled in php.ini on the host.
[PHP_PDO]
extension=php_pdo.dll
[PHP_PDO_MYSQL]
extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll
Still no change.
I set up a local copy of the site on my PC using XAMPP and it worked just fine, so it's obviously something to do with the shared host.
What do I need to be checking for?
Thanks