FreiChat related discussions
Add functionality "Group Chat"

Hi guy,

concerning the problem already mentioned in this link:

http://codologic.com/page/node/1383

I wanted to know how much it could cost you the change implemented to add the feature of "Group Chat".

Can you give me an answer by email to: lvx123@gmail.com

Also give me the details for payment.


Best regards


Luca D.

Hi guy, concerning the problem already mentioned in this link: http://codologic.com/page/node/1383 I wanted to know how much it could cost you the change implemented to add the feature of "Group Chat". Can you give me an answer by email to: lvx123@gmail.com Also give me the details for payment. Best regards Luca D.

I solved the problem! This morning I developed the change! :)

Best regards


Luca De Prisco

I solved the problem! This morning I developed the change! :) Best regards Luca De Prisco
98
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft