FreiChat related discussions
Custom Integration problem

Hello Guys,

I have installed freichat using Custom integration. I have done changes as per instructions. Like changes database table, user name field and user id field in hardcode.php

But i could not see online users on chat. Its always saying that."Getting list of online users..:"

I am using latest version 9.3. I have tried all browsers.

Please help on this as early as possible. I want to buy license version if everything works fine.

Thanks in advance..

Hello Guys, I have installed freichat using Custom integration. I have done changes as per instructions. Like changes database table, user name field and user id field in hardcode.php But i could not see online users on chat. Its always saying that."Getting list of online users..:" I am using latest version 9.3. I have tried all browsers. Please help on this as early as possible. I want to buy license version if everything works fine. Thanks in advance..
111
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft