FreiChat related discussions
Freichat not showing Joomla 3.2

I just downloaded Joomla! 3.2, and I am using the latest version of joomla! installed it but module is not visible checked my phpmyadmin freichat structures are visible but wont show on the site. the last time i installed freichat and it worked, it was the admin that did it but deleted some of my modules and i wish you could do it again without deleting modules.

I just downloaded Joomla! 3.2, and I am using the latest version of joomla! installed it but module is not visible checked my phpmyadmin freichat structures are visible but wont show on the site. the last time i installed freichat and it worked, it was the admin that did it but deleted some of my modules and i wish you could do it again without deleting modules.
I need Answers You join me on my site and see how well it works http://www.wapforumz.nazuka.net

Can you see the freichat files being included in your website source ?

Can you see the freichat files being included in your website source ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Yeah its there, and its also in phpmyadmin.

Yeah its there, and its also in phpmyadmin.
I need Answers You join me on my site and see how well it works http://www.wapforumz.nazuka.net

admin please i need a reply soon.

admin please i need a reply soon.
I need Answers You join me on my site and see how well it works http://www.wapforumz.nazuka.net

http://www.wapforumz.nazuka.net

Is this your website ? If yes , freichat is not yet installed there ?

http://www.wapforumz.nazuka.net Is this your website ? If yes , freichat is not yet installed there ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
102
4
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft