FreiChat related discussions
Admin can not logout

I test Freichat 9.3 and i have a problem with the button admin in the admminmenue. The button admin is by me out of function. No drop down or anything. I have testet it on Firefox 23 and with Google Chrome.

I test Freichat 9.3 and i have a problem with the button admin in the admminmenue. The button admin is by me out of function. No drop down or anything. I have testet it on Firefox 23 and with Google Chrome.

Yes, we have fixed the problem . Please wait for the next release

Yes, we have fixed the problem . Please wait for the next release
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
92
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft