FreiChat related discussions
Chatroom bug

Dear all,

I found a bug in the chatroom part of freechat:

The symbol for changing the color theme has no tooltip, it shows nothing by moving the mouse over it. But this never minds.
The smiley symbol shows something like "insert smily" and by clicking on it, I can insert a smily.
But the symbol on the right from the part where you can insert the message (picture of a little wheel) shows the same message too: "insert smily", but clicking on it, all symbols for mailing and saving chat history, changing color or sending files are dissapearing then.

I would like to correct it. Can you help me?

Thanks a lot.

regrets
Patty

Dear all, I found a bug in the chatroom part of freechat: The symbol for changing the color theme has no tooltip, it shows nothing by moving the mouse over it. But this never minds. The smiley symbol shows something like "insert smily" and by clicking on it, I can insert a smily. But the symbol on the right from the part where you can insert the message (picture of a little wheel) shows the same message too: "insert smily", but clicking on it, all symbols for mailing and saving chat history, changing color or sending files are dissapearing then. I would like to correct it. Can you help me? Thanks a lot. regrets Patty
But the symbol on the right from the part where you can insert the message (picture of a little wheel) shows the same message too: "insert smily"

A small problem, we will fix it in the next version . That button is only to hide/show the options.
<em>But the symbol on the right from the part where you can insert the message (picture of a little wheel) shows the same message too: "insert smily"</em> A small problem, we will fix it in the next version . That button is only to hide/show the options.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
99
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft