FreiChat related discussions
Domain still not working

I asked for my domain to change ten days ago. I received a response several days later saying the domain has been changed. I redownloaded freichat and it still is not working on the new domain. It is still licensed to the first domain. I have sent emails and request ticekts..... I don't know what to do to get a timely response from this group of developsers...

I asked for my domain to change ten days ago. I received a response several days later saying the domain has been changed. I redownloaded freichat and it still is not working on the new domain. It is still licensed to the first domain. I have sent emails and request ticekts..... I don't know what to do to get a timely response from this group of developsers...
72
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft