FreiChat related discussions
Video Chat terrible echo

I'm interested in Platinum version of freichat with video chat, but after testing looks like it has no acoustic echo cancellation software integrated.. Huge echo , tested on few computers. Does anyone know if they are going to do something with that? Looks like there is no way to contact support or ask a question ( sent 3 emails) no response.

I'm interested in Platinum version of freichat with video chat, but after testing looks like it has no acoustic echo cancellation software integrated.. Huge echo , tested on few computers. Does anyone know if they are going to do something with that? Looks like there is no way to contact support or ask a question ( sent 3 emails) no response.

Are you using speakers for testing video chat ?

Are you using speakers for testing video chat ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

I have the same problem, I sent this problem to the developers one month ago and I did not get any answer! It seems that the platinum version is waste of money and we should buy cheaper versions.

I have the same problem, I sent this problem to the developers one month ago and I did not get any answer! It seems that the platinum version is waste of money and we should buy cheaper versions.

We are trying to solve the echo problem in the new version of freichat .

We are trying to solve the echo problem in the new version of freichat .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
102
3
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft