FreiChat related discussions
Freichat on Joomla 3.x

I've successfully installed Freichat with no warnings or errors. I can access the admin panel and I have installed and enabled the module. The module is set to show on all pages.
I have set it to appear on the right but I don't see any chat room menu or chat box. Are there any extra steps or known issues with Joomla 3.x?

Thanks.

I've successfully installed Freichat with no warnings or errors. I can access the admin panel and I have installed and enabled the module. The module is set to show on all pages. I have set it to appear on the right but I don't see any chat room menu or chat box. Are there any extra steps or known issues with Joomla 3.x? Thanks.

No , it should appear in your website .

Please check your website source and search for the word 'freichat' . Also check for any errors in your browser console related to freichat .

No , it should appear in your website . Please check your website source and search for the word 'freichat' . Also check for any errors in your browser console related to freichat .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

I have 4 results for 'freichat' if I assign a module position, but that disrupts the page formatting.

I have 4 results for 'freichat' if I assign a module position, but that disrupts the page formatting.

Just a quick update. I can now get the chat box to display but it always appears in the extreme bottom left and won't move.

Just a quick update. I can now get the chat box to display but it always appears in the extreme bottom left and won't move.

have you solved? with version 3.2.0 I also happened to me, appears neither users nor chatroom

have you solved? with version 3.2.0 I also happened to me, appears neither users nor chatroom

If you already copy pasted the code , please do not enable the module .

If you already copy pasted the code , please do not enable the module .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
178
5
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft