FreiChat related discussions
Direct translate of messages

Hello !

I'd like to translate the text typed by users . It will be used in Tourism site.
A speaks in french and B in German for example and I 'd like that they understand eachother so the translation would be in both directions (A to B and Bto A).

How can I do that ?

Thanks !!

Hello ! I'd like to translate the text typed by users . It will be used in Tourism site. A speaks in french and B in German for example and I 'd like that they understand eachother so the translation would be in both directions (A to B and Bto A). How can I do that ? Thanks !!

You will need to use some Translation API provided by google, yahoo etc .

Then , when the message is recieved , use the api to translate it and show it to the user .

You will need to use some Translation API provided by google, yahoo etc . Then , when the message is recieved , use the api to translate it and show it to the user .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
89
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft