FreiChat related discussions
Custom Login Integration Help Sought?

Hi All,

I have been reading through the following article: http://codologic.com/page/node/767 about how to implement Freichat in tandem with my Joomla 3's own login www.swswsws.co.uk , well I actually use Community Builder 1.9 for all social networking elements of our site, including registration and login.

However, I am struggling to get my head around it and just hitting a brick wall with the above article.

Is there any kind soul who knows Freichat and can help me through the implementation to get my Freichat linked up to my CB 1.9 login system, it would be truly appreciated?

I look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Regards,
Rob

Hi All, I have been reading through the following article: http://codologic.com/page/node/767 about how to implement Freichat in tandem with my Joomla 3's own login www.swswsws.co.uk , well I actually use Community Builder 1.9 for all social networking elements of our site, including registration and login. However, I am struggling to get my head around it and just hitting a brick wall with the above article. Is there any kind soul who knows Freichat and can help me through the implementation to get my Freichat linked up to my CB 1.9 login system, it would be truly appreciated? I look forward to hearing from you in due course. Regards, Rob

while installing click on "Custom" instead of Joomla or CB.
it will allow you to define your custom login.

while installing click on "Custom" instead of Joomla or CB. it will allow you to define your custom login.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
82
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft