FreiChat related discussions
Minor bugs? (Avatars & Load on login)

Hi

1. In v.9.3 I can the users can have avatar even if I have disabled this feature on the back end.
1. In v.9.3 the freichat doesn't load when the user log. It needs to click on any link on the page in order the freichat to be loaded. In v.9.2 it worked ok.

Thanks.

Hi 1. In v.9.3 I can the users can have avatar even if I have disabled this feature on the back end. 1. In v.9.3 the freichat doesn't load when the user log. It needs to click on any link on the page in order the freichat to be loaded. In v.9.2 it worked ok. Thanks.
In v.9.3 I can the users can have avatar even if I have disabled this feature on the back end.

Can you provide us with a test user account to your website ?
Are you sure you set 'Show avatar' to no in freichat backend->client side ?

1. In v.9.3 the freichat doesn't load when the user log. It needs to click on any link on the page in order the freichat to be loaded. In v.9.2 it worked ok.

Check for any errors in your browser console when freichat doesn't load .
<em>In v.9.3 I can the users can have avatar even if I have disabled this feature on the back end.</em> Can you provide us with a test user account to your website ? Are you sure you set 'Show avatar' to no in freichat backend->client side ? <em>1. In v.9.3 the freichat doesn't load when the user log. It needs to click on any link on the page in order the freichat to be loaded. In v.9.2 it worked ok.</em> Check for any errors in your browser console when freichat doesn't load .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Hi

1. Yes, I am sure that I have select 'No' in Show Avatar and I have checked it also in the db configuration table
2. There is no error in the firebug console.

Thanks

Hi 1. Yes, I am sure that I have select 'No' in Show Avatar and I have checked it also in the db configuration table 2. There is no error in the firebug console. Thanks

Hi

I have install it in my intranet so it's no accessible from outside.

However when I tried to install it on my live server and start the installation procedure. I got error 500!!!
Why is that?

I saw also that both files and folders have 777 permissions. Is this normal?

Thanks

Hi I have install it in my intranet so it's no accessible from outside. However when I tried to install it on my live server and start the installation procedure. I got error 500!!! Why is that? I saw also that both files and folders have 777 permissions. Is this normal? Thanks

Rename the file .htaccess to something else in the freichat folder and try installing again.

Rename the file .htaccess to something else in the freichat folder and try installing again.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Thanks. I found another post and I changed the folders + files to 755.

Thanks. I found another post and I changed the folders + files to 755.
95
5
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft