FreiChat related discussions
Freichat won't install on Joomla 3.1.5 Query?

Hi All,

I thought I would download and install the free version of Freichat to be able to evaluate it live on my site, before deciding whether or not to purchase the fuller version(s)

However, when I go to install it via my joomla's backend, I get the following message;

Warning

JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file


I'm using joomla 3.1.5

I hope you can help me get over the above issue and see what Freichat has to offer me and our members.

Regards,
Rob

Hi All, I thought I would download and install the free version of Freichat to be able to evaluate it live on my site, before deciding whether or not to purchase the fuller version(s) However, when I go to install it via my joomla's backend, I get the following message; <code>Warning JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file</code> I'm using joomla 3.1.5 I hope you can help me get over the above issue and see what Freichat has to offer me and our members. Regards, Rob

That is not the correct way of installing freichat .

Please read the documentation for installation instructions here : http://codologic.com/page/documentation

That is not the correct way of installing freichat . Please read the documentation for installation instructions here : http://codologic.com/page/documentation
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
94
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft