Hi,
I would like to integrate FreiChat into my system, but have the following problem when adding js file to the page:
TypeError: $ is not a function
$('body').on('click', function(e) {
My page structure is like this:
<script src="js/jquery.min.js"></script> ( version 1.9.0 )
<script>
$( document ).ready( function () {
// my custom code
});
</script><script src="apps/freichat/client/main.php?id=null&xhash=<?php%20echo%20freichatx_get_hash();%20?>"></script>
Thank you for you help!
P. S. I have seen related discussions in other threads, but there were to explanation about cause of that problem.
Hi,
I would like to integrate FreiChat into my system, but have the following problem when adding js file to the page:
TypeError: $ is not a function
$('body').on('click', function(e) {
My page structure is like this:
&lt;script src="js/jquery.min.js"&gt;&lt;/script&gt; ( version 1.9.0 )
&lt;script&gt;
$( document ).ready( function () {
// my custom code
});
&lt;/script&gt;
&lt;script src="apps/freichat/client/main.php?id=null&xhash=&lt;?php echo freichatx_get_hash(); ?&gt;"&gt;&lt;/script&gt;
Thank you for you help!
P. S. I have seen related discussions in other threads, but there were to explanation about cause of that problem.