Hi,
First time user of the Freichat. I installed it quickly and successfully.
I would like to notify the admin of a problem I met when i tried to change the name of the pre-configured chat rooms.
Actually when you click on edit, the chat room name changes from the Password field and vice-versa.
I think it should be fixed.
The chat works like a charm and I have already made the Greek language. Where I have to send it to be included in the zip.
Thanks
Dimosthenis
Hi,
First time user of the Freichat. I installed it quickly and successfully.
I would like to notify the admin of a problem I met when i tried to change the name of the pre-configured chat rooms.
Actually when you click on edit, the chat room name changes from the Password field and vice-versa.
I think it should be fixed.
The chat works like a charm and I have already made the Greek language. Where I have to send it to be included in the zip.
Thanks
Dimosthenis