FreiChat related discussions
No online users shown

I just installed Freichat 9.2, have read past posts to this forum about "no online users" appearing in the the Users screen...it just says Getting List of Online Users...
I have tried all suggested fixes to this problem and it still doesn't work. One post recommended a download of V. 8.7 fixes...I'm using 9.2

No connection to other Joomla registered users is possible - so this chat is worthless unless you talk to yourself.

Give us a fix.

Mike Wheeler

I just installed Freichat 9.2, have read past posts to this forum about "no online users" appearing in the the Users screen...it just says Getting List of Online Users... I have tried all suggested fixes to this problem and it still doesn't work. One post recommended a download of V. 8.7 fixes...I'm using 9.2 No connection to other Joomla registered users is possible - so this chat is worthless unless you talk to yourself. Give us a fix. Mike Wheeler

Can you provide us with your website address + 2 test accounts . We will see what is causing this issue .

Can you provide us with your website address + 2 test accounts . We will see what is causing this issue .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

After posting to this forum, I removed Freichat from my server but have replaced the files now. The installation is not working and sticks on the license agreement "Accept" button. I click, the screen and it immediately refreshes, and I get the same "accept agreement page again. This happened on the original install also but after enough tries, it finally did install. Now it won't install. Any thoughts? I'd like to use the software but having problems. I will send the site address and two accounts if I can get the program installed properly.

Mike Wheeler

After posting to this forum, I removed Freichat from my server but have replaced the files now. The installation is not working and sticks on the license agreement "Accept" button. I click, the screen and it immediately refreshes, and I get the same "accept agreement page again. This happened on the original install also but after enough tries, it finally did install. Now it won't install. Any thoughts? I'd like to use the software but having problems. I will send the site address and two accounts if I can get the program installed properly. Mike Wheeler

Please read the solution in SOLUTIONS.txt file in freichat directory .

Also , you can try the solution posted here : http://codologic.com/page/node/652

Please read the solution in SOLUTIONS.txt file in freichat directory . Also , you can try the solution posted here : http://codologic.com/page/node/652
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
80
3
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft