FreiChat related discussions
keeps telling me no online users

I'm using Freichat 9.2 on a Joomla 1.5 driven website (www.ziekenhuisgeneeskunde.nl).

I'm logged in on 2 different browsers with 2 different accounts and yet it won't work. In firefox the private chatbox notices the other user, but in chrome I get 'no one online'.

I checked the forum for solutions and tried a lot of them but with no succes. Hope you can help me! Thanks in advance.

I'm using Freichat 9.2 on a Joomla 1.5 driven website (www.ziekenhuisgeneeskunde.nl). I'm logged in on 2 different browsers with 2 different accounts and yet it won't work. In firefox the private chatbox notices the other user, but in chrome I get 'no one online'. I checked the forum for solutions and tried a lot of them but with no succes. Hope you can help me! Thanks in advance.

First close both browsers Then empty the table frei_session in your database and then see if it works.

If that does not help , please provide us with 2 test accounts + your website address ; we will have a look at your issue.

First close both browsers Then empty the table frei_session in your database and then see if it works. If that does not help , please provide us with 2 test accounts + your website address ; we will have a look at your issue.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
60
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft