FreiChat related discussions
SMF Integration - colors

First let me say that I'm very happy with the way Freichat works. It's a clean, fast, and overall very nice program. It's something I've been wanting for a while and I am really glad I stumbled on it today.

Now, having said that, I'm having some issues with colors. My website is http://www.bladesofwrath.org/ I believe it's loading stylesheets from SMF (which makes sense), but I would really rather it not. Is there a way to have it just load it's internal themes and stylesheets and not load any of them from SMF?

Again, thank you for a really great product! If I can get this lined out I'm planning to buy it. :)

First let me say that I'm very happy with the way Freichat works. It's a clean, fast, and overall very nice program. It's something I've been wanting for a while and I am really glad I stumbled on it today. Now, having said that, I'm having some issues with colors. My website is http://www.bladesofwrath.org/ I believe it's loading stylesheets from SMF (which makes sense), but I would really rather it not. Is there a way to have it just load it's internal themes and stylesheets and not load any of them from SMF? Again, thank you for a really great product! If I can get this lined out I'm planning to buy it. :)
I believe it's loading stylesheets from SMF (which makes sense), but I would really rather it not. Is there a way to have it just load it's internal themes and stylesheets and not load any of them from SMF?

Yes you are correct.
If you can give us more details (or screenshots) we can solve it easily .

We will need a test user account if you have restricted freichat to registeres users

PS: We tried visiting your website but it is not loading .
<em> I believe it's loading stylesheets from SMF (which makes sense), but I would really rather it not. Is there a way to have it just load it's internal themes and stylesheets and not load any of them from SMF?</em> Yes you are correct. If you can give us more details (or screenshots) we can solve it easily . We will need a test user account if you have restricted freichat to registeres users PS: We tried visiting your website but it is not loading .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Hmm, that's interesting. Well, here's a screenshot. Not sure if it'll help or not, but what I'm really after is the background color. I can't seem to figure out where Freichat is pulling the stylesheet stuff from, but really, just turning that part off and going with the stock themes would be just fine, if I can get it accomplished. :)

Thanks!

Hmm, that's interesting. Well, here's a screenshot. Not sure if it'll help or not, but what I'm really after is the background color. I can't seem to figure out where Freichat is pulling the stylesheet stuff from, but really, just turning that part off and going with the stock themes would be just fine, if I can get it accomplished. :) Thanks!

You will need to add background for those two divs in

freichat/client/themes/silver/styles.css
Or
use the theme maker

Add this in that file

.frei_box div {
background: white;
}

.frei_chatroommsgcnt {
background: whitesmoke;
}

You will need to add background for those two divs in freichat/client/themes/silver/styles.css Or use the theme maker Add this in that file <code> .frei_box div { background: white; } .frei_chatroommsgcnt { background: whitesmoke; } </code>
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
105
4
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft