FreiChat related discussions
HOW CAN I CREATE A CLICKABLE MENU FOR FRIECHAT

I HAVE TRIED CREATING A CLICK ABLE MENU FOR MY CHAT IN MY APPLICATION SO THAT VISITORS CAN CLICK ON THE MENU TO ACTIVATE FRIECHAT WHENEVER THEY LIKE, NOT THE CHAT COMING UP AND DISAPPEARING WHENEVER IT LIKES.

I NEED YOU HELP.

MOSES

I HAVE TRIED CREATING A CLICK ABLE MENU FOR MY CHAT IN MY APPLICATION SO THAT VISITORS CAN CLICK ON THE MENU TO ACTIVATE FRIECHAT WHENEVER THEY LIKE, NOT THE CHAT COMING UP AND DISAPPEARING WHENEVER IT LIKES. I NEED YOU HELP. MOSES

So basically you need two things :

1. FreiChat should be invisible on pageload
2. FreiChat should be shown onclick

Add the following after FreiChat code.

For 1. , Run the following after page load (i.e on document ready)

FreiChat.freichatopt('goOffline');
jQuery('#friechtahtml').hide();

For 2. Run the following on your menu button click
FreiChat.freichatopt('goOnline');
jQuery('#friechtahtml').show();

So basically you need two things : 1. FreiChat should be invisible on pageload 2. FreiChat should be shown onclick Add the following after FreiChat code. For 1. , Run the following after page load (i.e on document ready) <code> FreiChat.freichatopt('goOffline'); jQuery('#friechtahtml').hide(); </code> For 2. Run the following on your menu button click <code> FreiChat.freichatopt('goOnline'); jQuery('#friechtahtml').show(); </code>
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
94
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft