FreiChat related discussions
Base64 used on CSS files

Hi Codologic Team.

I was planing to test Freichat on my community website, but then I realized, that there is some base64 code within the script files, which made me feel uncomfortable.

Could you please let me know, why you are using hidden code in your program.

Best regards

Michael

Hi Codologic Team. I was planing to test Freichat on my community website, but then I realized, that there is some base64 code within the script files, which made me feel uncomfortable. Could you please let me know, why you are using hidden code in your program. Best regards Michael
65
0
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft