FreiChat related discussions
Move freichat to another site / URL

I moved freichat to another site with another URL. I copied the whole site through FTP and I copied the whole database.
So everything is EXACTLY the same.

Everything works on the new URL, but freichat does not show anymore.
Can anyone help me please?

I moved freichat to another site with another URL. I copied the whole site through FTP and I copied the whole database. So everything is EXACTLY the same. Everything works on the new URL, but freichat does not show anymore. Can anyone help me please?
I moved freichat to another site with another URL.

If you remember the last step of installation , freichat asks to copy/paste some code . That code also has the entire url so you will need to change that too.

I copied the whole site through FTP and I copied the whole database.

Are the database access details still same ?

It would be preferred if you reinstall freichat by just changing the variable from $installed=true; to $installed=false; as freichat locks the installation after first use .
<em>I moved freichat to another site with another URL.</em> If you remember the last step of installation , freichat asks to copy/paste some code . That code also has the entire url so you will need to change that too. <em>I copied the whole site through FTP and I copied the whole database.</em> Are the database access details still same ? It would be preferred if you reinstall freichat by just changing the variable from $installed=true; to $installed=false; as freichat locks the installation after first use .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
85
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft