FreiChat related discussions
Installation on SugarCRM

Not sure what I am missing but I cannot find any straight forward/concise info on how to do this. I tried installing a few months ago and got nowhere. Now I see you have fixed the SugarCRM installation bug and I can get freichat to install using 'SugarCRM' in the installation drop down. I see the proper username and password in the hardcode.php, I see the tables in MySQL, I see the users etc. in the freichat backend, but when I log into SugarCRM I don't see freichat. When I ctrl+u I do see t freichat in the page code and the addressing looks correct. Any help is appreciated. By the way I am running 6.5.

Thanks,
Brett

Not sure what I am missing but I cannot find any straight forward/concise info on how to do this. I tried installing a few months ago and got nowhere. Now I see you have fixed the SugarCRM installation bug and I can get freichat to install using 'SugarCRM' in the installation drop down. I see the proper username and password in the hardcode.php, I see the tables in MySQL, I see the users etc. in the freichat backend, but when I log into SugarCRM I don't see freichat. When I ctrl+u I do see t freichat in the page code and the addressing looks correct. Any help is appreciated. By the way I am running 6.5. Thanks, Brett

If you can provide us with your FTP details + Sugar CRM backend access , we can install it for you.

If you can provide us with your FTP details + Sugar CRM backend access , we can install it for you.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

But this is going on a test server first. From there if it tests well I'll install it on my production server and of course I can't give the credentials out for that one. So my question; will you show me what you did to make it work if I have you install it on my test server? I really appreciate the help..

Brett

But this is going on a test server first. From there if it tests well I'll install it on my production server and of course I can't give the credentials out for that one. So my question; will you show me what you did to make it work if I have you install it on my test server? I really appreciate the help.. Brett
will you show me what you did to make it work if I have you install it on my test server?

Yes , except for if the problem was caused because of any bug in freichat. Because if it is a bug we will solve it and you will be able to install it yourself.
<em>will you show me what you did to make it work if I have you install it on my test server?</em> Yes , except for if the problem was caused because of any bug in freichat. Because if it is a bug we will solve it and you will be able to install it yourself.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
89
3
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft