FreiChat related discussions
It goes offline every few seconds

Hi, i installed freichat on my joomla 2.5 site with community builder.
I tried the direct chat on two computers at the same time.
On one computer (win xp, chrome) it worked nicely.
On the other one (mac, chrome) i went offline about every 5 seconds.
I set both busy and offline timeouts to a very high value.

Can someone point out how to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, i installed freichat on my joomla 2.5 site with community builder. I tried the direct chat on two computers at the same time. On one computer (win xp, chrome) it worked nicely. On the other one (mac, chrome) i went offline about every 5 seconds. I set both busy and offline timeouts to a very high value. Can someone point out how to solve it? Thanks in advance.

Can you empty the frei_sessions table in your database and try testing again ?

Can you empty the frei_sessions table in your database and try testing again ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Hi, same problem here, it only happens in Google Chrome.
I've empty the frei_sessions table, it worked at the first time but started to go offline again.
Another tip?

Hi, same problem here, it only happens in Google Chrome. I've empty the frei_sessions table, it worked at the first time but started to go offline again. Another tip?
134
4
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft