FreiChat related discussions
Overlapping text in chat module after upgrade.

I just upgraded. Love the new features but there are a few snags. Two main problems:

1) there is an overlap of text. This only happens on one of my two workstations. It happened in Chrome and Opera browsers. I was going to upload an image from Chrome but I don't see the file attachment option here. It was here this morning. What happened?

2) I can't send email conversation. Admin configuration for mail is set to "Mail()" The sending conversation with worked perfectly with 8.0 but not with 8.7 where I now get this error:
"Invalid address: You must provide at least one recipient email address.
Message was not sent.

Mailer error: You must provide at least one recipient email address."

Whats to be done about the overlap?
Whats to be done about email?

The latest version is a great improvement. Love the beep for every message. Now I do not have to worry about missing anything.

I just upgraded. Love the new features but there are a few snags. Two main problems: 1) there is an overlap of text. This only happens on one of my two workstations. It happened in Chrome and Opera browsers. I was going to upload an image from Chrome but I don't see the file attachment option here. It was here this morning. What happened? 2) I can't send email conversation. Admin configuration for mail is set to "Mail()" The sending conversation with worked perfectly with 8.0 but not with 8.7 where I now get this error: "Invalid address: You must provide at least one recipient email address. Message was not sent. Mailer error: You must provide at least one recipient email address." Whats to be done about the overlap? Whats to be done about email? The latest version is a great improvement. Love the beep for every message. Now I do not have to worry about missing anything.

Same thing happens on my site, overlapping text, enterprice version 8.7.1 and safari browser.

Same thing happens on my site, overlapping text, enterprice version 8.7.1 and safari browser.

Does this happen only in the 'silver' theme or both the freichat themes ?

Which template are you using for your website ?

Does this happen only in the 'silver' theme or both the freichat themes ? Which template are you using for your website ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

I have the same problem here, with both themes (Silver and the default). I use SMF 2.0.4, and the latest version of Freichat (Both backend and SMF Mod).

It starts after some time of inactivity. If I stop chatting, and then restart a few time later, it starts overlapping the first lines. If i close and reopen, or minimize/restore, it works again. But after a few time, it starts overlapping again. :(

It happens on Safari (Mac and iPad), Chrome (Mac and Android), Firefox and IE.

Regards,

Bia.

I have the same problem here, with both themes (Silver and the default). I use SMF 2.0.4, and the latest version of Freichat (Both backend and SMF Mod). It starts after some time of inactivity. If I stop chatting, and then restart a few time later, it starts overlapping the first lines. If i close and reopen, or minimize/restore, it works again. But after a few time, it starts overlapping again. :( It happens on Safari (Mac and iPad), Chrome (Mac and Android), Firefox and IE. Regards, Bia.

We have now found the bug and it will be fixed in the next version .

We have now found the bug and it will be fixed in the next version .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
156
5
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft