FreiChat related discussions
Send conversation and Send File not working in Opera browser.

I have two workstations both using an Opera browser that I am testing Freichat on. One one workstation the chat works like a charm. In the other everything except the Send conversation and send file options don't work. I see a "javascript: void(0)"

Is it the browser?

I have two workstations both using an Opera browser that I am testing Freichat on. One one workstation the chat works like a charm. In the other everything except the Send conversation and send file options don't work. I see a "javascript: void(0)" Is it the browser?

please check your browser console for any errors .

please check your browser console for any errors .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
72
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft