Hello friend!
Congratulations on this extension.
Very good. Simple, easy installation.
But I have some doubts.
1) The number of users logged in Freichat that appears is not equal to the number of site users loggeds. There is no way to send pictures here. But can be found by visiting my website (www.gentedecente.com.br).
Why?
2) Translated the frontside to the Portuguese, my language. Replace all the words pronounced by special html codes. But the window for logged in users, appears the word "available" is not rectified even after it was changed in language file. (Estou dispon
ível) is how it appears.Why?
3) When I'm logged appears the word "me" and not my nick bd Joomla 2.5. Has as to appear to modify the name of who is logged in?
These are my main questions.
I congratulate you for Freichat. Free, but with many features.
Best Regards,
Manoel Santos
From Brasil
www.gentedecente.com.br
Hello friend!
Congratulations on this extension.
Very good. Simple, easy installation.
But I have some doubts.
1) The number of users logged in Freichat that appears is not equal to the number of site users loggeds. There is no way to send pictures here. But can be found by visiting my website (www.gentedecente.com.br).
Why?
2) Translated the frontside to the Portuguese, my language. Replace all the words pronounced by special html codes. But the window for logged in users, appears the word "available" is not rectified even after it was changed in language file. (Estou dispon<code>í</code>vel) is how it appears.
Why?
3) When I'm logged appears the word "me" and not my nick bd Joomla 2.5. Has as to appear to modify the name of who is logged in?
These are my main questions.
I congratulate you for Freichat. Free, but with many features.
Best Regards,
Manoel Santos
From Brasil
www.gentedecente.com.br