FreiChat related discussions
SMF 2.0.4 and freichat

Hi,

is there possible for users to turn freichat off somehow, if they want?

I install freichat to SMF 2.0.4 and everything works fine, but some users dont want to use it and thats why I asking:)


Edit: and is it possible to move chat box to right bottom in to the left bottom?

Hi, is there possible for users to turn freichat off somehow, if they want? I install freichat to SMF 2.0.4 and everything works fine, but some users dont want to use it and thats why I asking:) Edit: and is it possible to move chat box to right bottom in to the left bottom?
is there possible for users to turn freichat off somehow, if they want?

They can change their status to offline.

Edit: and is it possible to move chat box to right bottom in to the left bottom?

Go to freichat/client/themes/basic/styles.css , search for the css selector #freichat

And replace
right: 0px;

by
left: 0px;
<em>is there possible for users to turn freichat off somehow, if they want?</em> They can change their status to offline. <em>Edit: and is it possible to move chat box to right bottom in to the left bottom?</em> Go to freichat/client/themes/basic/styles.css , search for the css selector <em>#freichat</em> And replace <code>right: 0px; </code> by <code>left: 0px; </code>
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Thank you, it works:)

When I click some users in to the chat box, opens another box too.
I can drag and drop it where every place I want, but how to move that box too in to the left, side by side in chat box, just like it was in to default place, on right?

Thank you, it works:) When I click some users in to the chat box, opens another box too. I can drag and drop it where every place I want, but how to move that box too in to the left, side by side in chat box, just like it was in to default place, on right?

you can specify their 'left' position in px by editing four classes freicontain0, freicontain1, freicontain2, freicontain3
the file to be edited is the same.

you can specify their 'left' position in px by editing four classes freicontain0, freicontain1, freicontain2, freicontain3 the file to be edited is the same.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Thanks again, great support!!

Another question...where I can change chatroom label size?

Thanks again, great support!! Another question...where I can change chatroom label size?

The class for the chatroom label is

.frei_tab
.

The file remains the same .

The class for the chatroom label is <code>.frei_tab</code> . The file remains the same .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

My users complain when they it offline when they come back the chat box comes back again and it's annoying to them.

My users complain when they it offline when they come back the chat box comes back again and it's annoying to them.

We have this in our todo list .

We will implement this in V9.3 or V9.4 .

We have this in our todo list . We will implement this in V9.3 or V9.4 .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
170
7
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft