FreiChat related discussions
SugarCRM CE v6.5 - Freichat does not appear

Dear Admin!
I like Freichat, I do installation Freichat into my Sugarcrm v6.5. Everything during installation is OK. But Freichat does not appear in my SugarCRM. I checked the network tab and recognize that all related files of Freichat exits. Can you please show me how to integrated it?
Best Regards

Dear Admin! I like Freichat, I do installation Freichat into my Sugarcrm v6.5. Everything during installation is OK. But Freichat does not appear in my SugarCRM. I checked the network tab and recognize that all related files of Freichat exits. Can you please show me how to integrated it? Best Regards

Do you get any errors in your browser console ?

In the network tab , click on any request made by freichat and check its response for any errors.

Do you get any errors in your browser console ? In the network tab , click on any request made by freichat and check its response for any errors.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Dear Admin!
This is my error I got from main.php

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined sugar_grp1_jquery.js:2
e.extend.each sugar_grp1_jquery.js:2
e.widget main.php:346
(anonymous function) main.php:346
(anonymous function) main.php:34

Dear Admin! This is my error I got from main.php Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined sugar_grp1_jquery.js:2 e.extend.each sugar_grp1_jquery.js:2 e.widget main.php:346 (anonymous function) main.php:346 (anonymous function) main.php:34

Can you provide us with a test account for your website ?

Can you provide us with a test account for your website ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
100
3
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft