FreiChat related discussions
Enter the date in the history of the conversation

Hi guys,

I was also thinking of entering the date in the history of the chat conversation.
I checked a few pages where make the change, but I can not find what to change.
Can you give me some help?

Best regards.


Luca D.

Hi guys, I was also thinking of entering the date in the history of the chat conversation. I checked a few pages where make the change, but I can not find what to change. Can you give me some help? Best regards. Luca D.
I was also thinking of entering the date in the history of the chat conversation.


Can you give more details ? Do you want to add an option to enter from date and to date while downloading you chat history ?
<blockquote>I was also thinking of entering the date in the history of the chat conversation.</blockquote> Can you give more details ? Do you want to add an option to enter from date and to date while downloading you chat history ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
74
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft