FreiChat related discussions
divided CHAT for Joomla group GREEN and group BLUE

Hi

I want divide CHAT for Joomla Users of GREEN group and BLUE group

Example: When GREEN group is logged in, they can't chat with BLUE group and vice versa.

I know that need modify code in freichat, but I don't know how.... Can you help me in this?

Thank You very very much :))

Hi I want divide CHAT for Joomla Users of GREEN group and BLUE group Example: When GREEN group is logged in, they can't chat with BLUE group and vice versa. I know that need modify code in freichat, but I don't know how.... Can you help me in this? Thank You very very much :))

Are your user groups store in the Joomla native user group system or do you use any other module for it ?

Are your user groups store in the Joomla native user group system or do you use any other module for it ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

FreiChat fetches the users based on the user group in a query which is defined in the function get_users_by_group()

You will need to edit this query so that one group only fetches the users from that particular group .

This function is defined in freichat/server/drivers/base.php (For FreiChat = v8.4)

FreiChat fetches the users based on the user group in a query which is defined in the function get_users_by_group() You will need to edit this query so that one group only fetches the users from that particular group . This function is defined in freichat/server/drivers/base.php (For FreiChat < v8.4) And in freichat/server/drivers/Joomla.php (For FreiChat >= v8.4)
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

I do not know programming, you could help me to modify the code? if you can and if you want :9 thank you

the group that i want to divide is Green user group and Blue.

public function get_users_by_group(green) ?

I do not know programming, you could help me to modify the code? if you can and if you want :9 thank you the group that i want to divide is Green user group and Blue. public function get_users_by_group(green) ?

If you want us to do it , it will come under custom modification. We will do it for a fee.

If you want us to do it , it will come under custom modification. We will do it for a fee.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
115
5
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft