FreiChat related discussions
problem 8.04 freichat

when I go into the control panel of the new freichat 8.4 I get this:


Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'admin_files/default/index.php' (include_path='.:') in /freichat/administrator/admin.php on line 225

when I go into the control panel of the new freichat 8.4 I get this: Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'admin_files/default/index.php' (include_path='.:') in /freichat/administrator/admin.php on line 225

Thankyou for reporting this issue . We will correct this in our next version
But this error should not happen unless you try to load some of the old freichat urls (saved in your browser cache) .
Because most of the old urls in the new backend simply do not exist .

Thankyou for reporting this issue . We will correct this in our next version But this error should not happen unless you try to load some of the old freichat urls (saved in your browser cache) . Because most of the old urls in the new backend simply do not exist .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
96
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft